LET US LIST YOUR BOOK(s) EVERYWHERE ONLINE (onto 212 websites), for only $1 a week.

Author's Name:
eBook title:

All Discussions Tagged 'poetry' (1)

← Back to Writers and Authors
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

biography true crime

Hello, is there any one out there that knows of any publishing companies accepting new authors. I have written two true crime books and nee…

Started by JoAnne Myers

4 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Don Ford

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Call us Toll-Free at (888) 852-4901.

Listed below are the many things that you can do with the Indie Writers Support network

OnlyWire - Publish everywhere

Discussion Forum

Editing for New Authors

Started by Allison Watson. Last reply by Hywela Lyn Aug 3. 8 Replies

Hi...I have a question what is the best way to go about editing for a book you have written?  Professional Editors are very costly.  I was hoping someone could give me some advice I have found prowritingaid.com which I have been using.  But, being a…Continue

Writers are the Best tools used in supporting Not-for-profit organizations.

Started by Don Ford. Last reply by jenny dunbar Mar 4, 2015. 1 Reply

In supporting numerous animal causes over the last five years, I have added a new and and more fragile friend.  Who doesn't enjoy watching butterflies flit about from flower to flower. My newest book, just hot off the environmental shelf, is titled…Continue

Tags: this, Support, cause, of, butterfly

Hi, My name is Ernie Lijoi Sr. Thank you for allowing me here. I have 13 books written,11 of them published.

Started by Ernie Lijoi Sr. Feb 20, 2015. 0 Replies

Meet Eddie Pannoni, as he deals with Mafia figures to recover millions of dollars in stolen bonds, is shot at by fellow police officers, leads a high speed chase through three states, and helps to seize millions of dollars worth of drugs and…Continue

Tags: organized, crime, murder, death, mob

biography true crime

Started by JoAnne Myers. Last reply by Don Ford Nov 22, 2014. 4 Replies

Hello, is there any one out there that knows of any publishing companies accepting new authors. I have written two true crime books and need a publisher.  Amazon is a great place, and I am happy to be a part of it.  Continue

Tags: poetry, literature, books, painting, art

Check out reputation before giving up "dollars"!!!!

Started by Lori Foroozandeh Feb 27, 2014. 0 Replies

My name is Lori Foroozandeh and I"ve published a two time award winning book "Lori's Song" www.loris-song.com I paid Judd over 250.00 for an ELITE MEMBERSHIP, the files he sent me were infected…Continue

Events

Welcome to indiewritersupport.com. Our mission is to expose talented writers, either self-published or not, to a mass of book readers.

© 2017   Created by Judd Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support

Indie Writers Support