LET US LIST YOUR BOOK(s) EVERYWHERE ONLINE (onto 212 websites), for only $1 a week.

Author's Name:
eBook title:
John Podlaski
  • Male
  • Sterling Heights, MI
  • United States
Share on Facebook
Share
  • Blog Posts
  • Discussions
  • Events
  • Groups
  • Photos (8)
  • Photo Albums
  • Videos (7)

John Podlaski's Friends

  • Judd Miller

Gifts Received

Gift

John Podlaski has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

John Podlaski's Page

Latest Activity

John Podlaski posted a blog post

What was it like to be a Cherry in the Vietnam War

Let me preface this post by saying that over 2.5 million U.S. men and women served in Vietnam during the time period of 1959 – 1975. However, only 10% of the total were in the Infantry and ‘humped the boonies’ in search of the elusive enemy, the remaining 90% supported them in various capacities, their tasks, at times, more dangerous than those searching through the jungles.  Helicopter crews were held in…See More
Mar 5
John Podlaski posted videos
Mar 5
John Podlaski posted photos
Feb 3
John Podlaski posted videos
Feb 3
John Podlaski added the App Status
Feb 3
John Podlaski added the App Twitter Tracker (Personal)
Feb 3
John Podlaski is now a member of Indie Writers Support
Feb 3

John Podlaski's Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

John Podlaski's Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Comment Wall

  • No comments yet!

You need to be a member of Indie Writers Support to add comments!

Join Indie Writers Support

Twitter Tracker (Personal)

Status

 
 
 

Badge

Loading…

Call us Toll-Free at (888) 852-4901.


Listed below are the many things that you can do with the Indie Writers Support network



OnlyWire - Publish everywhere


Forum

Aussie Independent Publisher, excited to join

Started by Kate Stead in INTRODUCTIONS & WELCOMES Mar 16. 0 Replies

Hi Everyone,I'm Kate from Old Mate Media. We are an independent publishing company based in Sydney Australia.We love books and publish our own stories, guides and cookbooks.We also love to help…Continue

Tags: ebook, publisher, indie

Self publishing vs Literary agent

Started by Clancibooks in AUTHOR'S BOARD Jan 17. 0 Replies

If I self publish on Amazon, will a literary agent still accept my manuscript for consideration?…Continue

Tags: agent, literary, publish, self

Writing the dreaded - Synopsis

Started by Clancibooks in AUTHOR'S BOARD. Last reply by Lee W. Pletzers Jan 17. 12 Replies

I recently had a literary agent ask for a synopsis of my latest novel, Code Name: Fountain of Youth. I shuttered! This is not an easy task. For starters, my manuscript contains 389 pages. How in the…Continue

Tags: synopsis, a, writing, Synopsis

Reviews

Started by Sheridan Cooper in INTRODUCTIONS & WELCOMES. Last reply by Marie Jan 16. 4 Replies

Hi I'm a new author looking for reviews. Let me know if you're interested.Here's the blurbWhen flora returns home for her father's burial, she is forced to stay for the reading of her father's will.…Continue

Events

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Welcome to indiewritersupport.com. Our mission is to expose talented writers, either self-published or not, to a mass of book readers.

© 2017   Created by Judd Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support


Indie Writers Support