Our mission at Indie Writers Support is to expose talented writers, either self-published to not, to a mass of book readers. To upgrade your account go to http://indiewritersupport.com/main/authorization/renew.
As of May 2016, Indie Writers Support has become a donation functioning media, meaning that you would have to make a monthly, or permanent donation in order to fully access all of our networking features, including the newly added ones. While our website is still viewable, some of the internal features have been restricted to paid-subscription only.
We have created many GATEWAYS for Indie authors to promote and showcase their books online and offline, through the usage of many networking programs like K-Dashboard (accessible by permanent members only), Publishing Connections (now added alongside your profile), Desktop Marketing, Facebook Advertising, and many others that'd be reveal in the upcoming weeks. All of these services, along with your review sites and web-pages would be automatically promoted to new readers everyday via our networking algorithms once you have upgraded your Indie Writers Support account.
Permanent members would have the pleasure of having their very own profile page remodel by our developers, to their full satisfaction
In our upcoming tutorials - The Bestseller's Training Courses - we will teach you how to dominate the book business by unraveling (and demonstrating) the proper usage of the resourceful subjects listed below, and much more. We have acquired the help of many experts for this yearlong courses.
- Using Stripe & Twitter integration to become a POD publisher / author.
- LinkedIn Marketing for Authors.
- Maximizing your Kirkus Review.
- Literary Agents, who they are, and their contacts.
- IndieBound to the rescue - getting your books shelved in bookshops nationwide.
- Crowdsourcing - organizing a successful book-signing event.
- Createspace vs. IngramSpark vs. NookPress, which is best at what.
- Understanding the basics of Metadata, for publishers, and Indie authors.
- Auctioning your autographed books, the best way.
- Creating sampling pages for readers, the best methods.
- Twitter and tweeting to increase book revenues and author's exposure.
- How to create your audiobooks, and the best markets for them.
- Harnessing the power of Google+ media for authors.
- The many tricks of SEO boasting for authors.
- Styling the story's overview on your Amazon book-page, used by NYT bestsellers.
- BISAC Codes; what authors and publishers need to know.
- Using Goodreads media to attract daily readers.
- Pinterest best use for authors.
- Arranging a book-reading appearance at your local library, how to.
- Podcasting, finding your airwave audiences, best methods
- The many facets of Amazon, and their functions for writers.
- and much more. A total of 279 courses. Starting next week.
These subjects would be exclusively accessible by Upgraded Members only. To partaken, all you'll have to do is login.
To find out what category of membership you currently belong to, check out the list below.
The Tier Categories of Indie Writers Support membership
- Tier #1 - Free Membership: Ability to read blogs, receive newsletters, and access the public database of Indie Writers Support website.
- Tier #2 - Monthly Membership: Ability to login, post discussions, publish blogs, form groups, edit your profile, schedule public events, make friends, chat etc. Plus full abilities of Tier #1.
- Tier #3 - Premium Membership: Full enrollment to receive PDF tutorial documents, writing software, editing software, marketing software, video software, graphic design software, article distribution software, social media advertising software, pinging & indexing software, publishing software etc. Must also be a Tier #2 member.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE BESTSELLERS PROGRAM; www.readersbooks.info/bsp.