www.tinagayle.net I believe the best way for Authors to get their books out to the world is by teaming up with other authors. That's why I like to do an Author Exchange ever so often.
Right now, I'm doing the #FallingIntoLove Author Exchange
Here's how it works:
- You send me the information below
- I post it on my blog and send you the date it will be posted.
- I send you my information and you post it on your blog and send me the date it will be post.
- Make sure in the post's title to use #FallingInLove (this is to make it easier to retweet when the post is sent to twitter.)
Send me -
- a link to your cover (blogger doesn't let me upload pictures anymore.)
- blurb - less than 300 words
- except - less than 500 words
- Purchase links not more than 5
- author short bio - 100 words or less.
- author links - no more than 5
Date you would like the post to appear. (I'll do my best to try for that date no guarantees)
email the information to email@example.com
Please put Author Exchange in the subject line so I can find it. I'll schedule the post and send you a date that it will be posted. Now you might be asking why should I do this?
- over 36.8 K followers on Twitter
- I'm on Triber and my post are retweeted by others
- my blog feeds into facebook and goodread
- If you use the #in the title your post can be easily retweeted by other people involved in the author exchanged
- Also, I share your name/email address with other authors interested in doing the author exchange, giving you a chance to post on more blogs.
Thanks for letting me share your book with the world,